Tuesday 30 June 2015

Introduction (summer nights, mosquitos, washing machine hum)


After some years at my old blog, I have decided to begin a new one. Here's everything important you need to know about me for now:

I live in Amsterdam.
I study music (the jazz music).
I am a photography slut and I believe in analog all the way.
I am an Instagram slut (@systemcrashbas, find me, talk to me, let's be friends)
I'm not really a slut, but how else to describe the intense relationship between myself and photographing things, and myself and Instagram?
I like to write.
I like to create.
I like to cook.
I like to text people on Facebook while I'm on the toilet (don't pretend you don't approve).

This blog will be about whatever I want it to be about, but mostly it will be about film photographs accompanied by meaningful text about my life.

Welcome:)
Bas xx



well, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment